search my blogs my linx the web


cats on earth

Monday, April 12, 2010

virgin spinsters

will always be alone
untouchable
like clouds or moth wings

their priorities are all out of tune
looking for some lofty perfection
it dose not exist at all

I'm saying baby don't be so silly
your naivety is no longer interesting
it hurts my ribs

ideal is a daydream
you have been daydreaming for 30 years
about some life size poseable wire rubber doll that nods yes to everything
has clear teeth and tight mountaineering biceps
sweats green tea and builds impossible steel bridges across the oceans
continent to continent


at the montessori school I planted a tree
it stood strong and tall like me its branch veins reaching out toward the planets
I make beautiful all day long
so you call me when you are alone at night
and its strange because

its strange because I am yours

No comments:

Post a Comment