search my blogs my linx the web


cats on earth

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I accept you

though you may be quite insane

not in the popular sense
all straight jacket and padded cell

talking to yourself

checking the locks over and over unable to leave
and
washing your hands until they are raw

no

its much more complex than that more self stimulating
like the thousands of parentless babies kept in an airplane hanger after the bomb fell on Hiroshima there were not enough nurses to cuddle them so they began rocking themselves
back and forth back and forth with thumbs all swollen
what a sight it must have been

you need to be touched and caressed
to be kissed and loved
my little bird
my prize

but you don't know that do you
crying
then rocking yourself to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment